JSC DRAGA provides the following information from the share register at the request of a registered person or the person’s authorized representative on the basis of an Order for the provision of information from the share register:
- an extract from the register containing information about the securities on the shareholder‘s personal account;
- a certificate confirming the presence on the shareholder’s personal account of a specified number of securities;
- a certificate confirming operations carried out on the shareholder’s personal account in the register during a specified period;
- a report on the percentage of the issuer’s charter capital represented by the total number of securities owned by the shareholder and the percentage of all shares of the respective type represented by the total number of securities owned by the shareholder;
- notice of transactions carried out on the personal account.
Paragraph 1 of Article 7 of the Federal Law № 115-FZ “On steps to counter the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism”, dated 07.08.2001, recommends that a person who is registered in the register of Company shareholders should, in a timely manner and at least once a year, notify the Registrar of any change in the information recorded in the personal account of the registered person (change of name, passport details, address where registered and actual residence, bank details, etc.), and also of beneficial owners and beneficiaries (for individuals — full name, passport details, address where registered in accordance with the passport details; for legal entities — name of the entity and its location as stated in the charter, state registration number, taxpayer number and name of the chief executive officer).
Shareholders should update their identification data by applying to the Registrar JSC DRAGA (Moscow, Novocheremushkinskaya street 71/32) or to branches of JSC DRAGA in the cities of Volgograd, Ivanovo, Kazan, Korolev, Samara, St. Petersburg or Saratov.
Updated data can also be submitted via the STAR transfer agent network in 25 Russian regions. Details of addresses and the opening times of transfer agents can be found on the website of JSC DRAGA in the section “Service in regions” and by contacting the call centre on +7 (499) 550-88-18.