- In 2018, Messoyakhaneftegaz, a joint venture of Gazprom Neft and Rosneft, raised project financing for a total of RUB 100 bn, which was named the Financing Deal of the Year at the Corporate Treasury Association’s annual Treasury of the Year event, one of the most prominent awards in the Russian financial community.
Messoyakhaneftegaz raised project financing for a total of RUB 100 bn2, which was named the Financing Deal of the Year
During the year the deal received two awards:
- «Deal of the Year» from Trade Finance Magazine, which specialises in trade and export financing and belongs to «Euromoney» — one of the most respected publishing groups in the world in the sphere of finance and debt capital markets;
- «Best Deal of 2012» from Global Trade Review — one of the leading magazines in the world in the sphere of international trade financing.
Loan facility for JSC Severenergia has been awarded by EuroWeek as «Project finance deal of the year»
- As of the end of 2012 the deal was awarded the 2nd place in the Project finance deal of the year category by one of the leading magazines in the world in the sphere of finance and debt capital markets «EuroWeek».
The pre-export financing (PXF) deal for USD 1.5 bln received «Deal of the Year» award from Trade Finance Magazine
- Syndicated debt financing agreement for USD 1.5 bln won «Deal of the Year» at the annual award for most prominent trade and export financing deals held by Euromoney — Trade Finance Magazine.