Shares

According to the Gazprom Neft PJSC Articles of Incorporation, the Company’s authorized capital consists of 4,741,299,639 common shares. As of the end of 2015, Gazprom Neft PJSC has no preferred shares.


The major shareholder of Gazprom Neft PJSC stock is Gazprom PJSC. It holds, directly and indirectly, 95.68% of the Company’s total common shares. The remainder of common shares 4.32% is distributed between minority shareholders – individuals and corporations.

As of December 31, 2016, 8,685 business accounts were registered in the shareholder register, including: 16 corporations, 8,669 individuals, 1 beneficial owner and 3 nominees.

SHAREHOLDER STRUCTURE (AS FOR DEC 31, 2016)

Chart

LIST OF REGISTERED PERSONS HOLDING IN THEIR ACCOUNTS A STAKE OF AT LEAST 1% OF THE AUTHORIZED CAPITAL

Persons listed in the shareholder register Holding as of
Dec 31, 2016
Number of Shares as of
Dec 31, 2016
Holding as of
Dec 31, 2015
Number of Shares as of
Dec 31, 2015
Gazprom PJSC 92.66%4,393,430,95172.66 3445159509
LLC Deutsche Bank (nominee) 0.00020.00 948271442
CJSC ING Bank (Eurasia) (nominee) - -
CJSC National Clearing Depository (formerly National Depository Center) (nominee) 7.07%335,190,1407.06 334737790


Company’s authorised capital totals 7,586,079.4224 roubles, resulting from the distribution of 2 ordinary nominal share issues granting their owners equal rights. All of the shares issued are voting shares. A total of 4,741,299,639 shares were distributed. Nominal value is 0.0016 roubles.

State Registration Number of Issue Distribution Information Results of Distribution
1 52-1p-0796, October 17, 1995 (share issue is cancelled) The issue was distributed between October 31 1995 and May 31 1997. During privatization, the shares were distributed via a securities auction and monetary and investment tenders. The Issue Results Report was registered on 10.08.98. the number of shares actually distributed totaled 4,516,396,250.
2 1-02-00146-А, December 16, 1998 (share issue cancelled) The issue was distributed through closed subscription from January 14, 1999 through March 16, 1999. The Issue Results Report was registered on 26.04.99. the number of shares actually distributed totaled 224,903,389.

ISSUES ONE AND TWO COMBINED

On the basis of Instruction No. 03-1129/p, issued by the Russian Federal Securities Commission on June 17, 2002, SibNeft’ combined these two share issues in its register on July 7, 2003. The registration numbers of the two share issues have been cancelled, and both issues were assigned a new registration number, 1-01-00146-A, on June 17, 2003.

СOMBINED SHARE ISSUE

State Registration Number of Issue Number of Shares Nominal Value Issue size
1 1-01-00146-А June 17, 2003 4,741,299,639 items 0.0016 roubles 7,586,079.4224 roubles.

Last update: February 2017